Why Welding Training Solutions?
- Regardless of where you’re located, all training in accomplished on-site at your facility! I bring the training to you, using the equipment your operators use every day. On-site training helps the participants understand how to set up and operate their own equipment and also allows for recognition of equipment problems and safety issues which may need to be addressed. On-site training also saves your employees travel time and time off the job.
- Flexible scheduling allows training on any work shift that works for you! Training can be done on one shift, overlapping work shifts, or on multiple shifts as needed. This flexibility is important – especially when you need to maintain floor coverage as a maintenance crew, or keep up with production as a fabricator or manufacturer.
- Customized training gives you exactly what you need in the shortest possible time! All training is tailored to meet the goals of the customer.
- Our training will get your welders qualified and certified, bringing them into compliance with appropriate welding codes.
- Training focuses on communicating “the why” behind welding standards, procedures and techniques – not just the “how”! It’s important that operators understand all the factors that go into producing quality welds, including an understanding of the materials they are welding and how they react to the particular welding process and techniques used.
- We take an individual, “over the shoulder” approach to training. Craftsmen welders are not made in a cookie cutter environment where bad habits are often repeated more than proper habits. Solid welding skills are developed with close oversight so the participant sees his mistakes as he is welding so he quickly understands how to make necessary corrections in technique to produce quality welds.
- Only good practice makes better! The goal in all training is that the participants will have the necessary understanding and foundational skills to get better with practice after the training is completed.
- Training available in all welding processes: SMAW (Stick), GMAW (MIG), GTAW (TIG) & FCAW (Flux Cored Arc)
- Safety is a key component in ALL training, keeping you OSHA compliant!
We don’t have a “job shortage”, we have a “skills shortage”!